While scanning the blogosphere today, I came across an interesting idea. It reminded me of the 25 questions post on facebook where you list 25 random things about yourself and then tag 25 friends to do the same. Instead, the task at hand is to answer five questions. I found the post on blog I just discovered today called Five Crooked Halos. Seems easy enough and since I have been feeling lousy with allergies and haven’t baked/cooked anything new or fun and therefor have nothing to write today, I thought this would make a good filler post. Here goes:
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
2. Do you drive the speed limit?
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
5. What was the first song you danced to with your spouse at your wedding…or…what song would you like to dance or have danced to?
And the answers are: (more…)